Sunday 21 April 2013

How the lard began..

I am the friend of a fat lard, and for the purpose of this blog, I will call her Rutch. I met Rutch almost two years ago--before the lardiness truly began to show. As we became closer friends, I learned a lot about her: what she likes, what she doesn't, and so on. I found it fun learning about her life and showing her mine. However, I did not know what I was getting into by becoming friends with this girl. How was I to know how odd she was? There is not yet an invention to detect such things early on in a friendship. So, we spent a lot of time together. A year or so went by, and I began to notice strange things about her. But against all advice, I am still friends with her right now. Through this blog, I plan to document how strange this lard is. So here it goes... welcome to my documentation of the life of a fat lard.
               She might seem normal, but beware...

No comments:

Post a Comment